Louis Vuitton LV Spring Street Monogram Vernis Leather M90376 Amarante
The Spring Street in Monogram Vernis patent leather is a versatile bijou of a handbag. Inspired by a model designed in 1999 by then-artistic director Marc Jacobs, it presents a mix of signature materials in contrasting colors, for a cool, edgy attitude. A top handle and removable strap multiply the carry options for this covetable bag.
Special Price $395.00 was $690.00
Availability: In stock
lv M90376 Amarante
- 17.0 x 16.0 x 8.5 cm ( length x height x width )
- L 6.7 x H 6.3 x W 3.2 inches
- Debossed Monogram Vernis patent cowhide leather
- Monogram coated canvas and Epi leather trim
- Microfiber lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Monogram coated-canvas top handle for hand or elbow carry
- Removable strap for shoulder or cross-body carry (drop: 50 cm/19.7 inches)
- Removable Epi leather name tag
- Monogram canvas key bell
- Iconic S-lock
- Inside flat pocket
- Genuine imported Calfskin leather.
Quality: OEM. Materials used are exactly same as the original ones.
What you see in the picture is exactly what you will receive.
Items 1 to 5 of 219 total