Gucci GG Supreme portfolio 523359
First developed by Gucci in the 1950s, the Web stripe continues to pay homage to the House's roots and equestrian influences, inspired by the strap that secured the saddle to the horse. Portrayed in its most notable combination of green and red, the stripe runs down the center of a portfolio in GG Supreme canvas.
Special Price $199.00 was $400.00
Availability: In stock
GC 523359 -
- Designer: Gucci
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Brass hardware
- Oval enameled detail with metal Double G
- Interior zipper and two smartphone pockets
- Zipper closure
- W13.4" x H9.5" x D1.5" / 33.5 x 23.75 x 3.75 cm
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Genuine imported Calfskin leather.
Quality: OEM. Materials used are exactly same as the original ones.
What you see in the picture is exactly what you will receive.
Items 1 to 5 of 219 total