Balenciaga Classic Envelope Strap Rosy PInk
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
Special Price $250.00 was $490.00
Availability: In stock
- Designer: Balenciaga
- Color: Rosy Pink
- Size: 12.5(W) x 7.8(H) x 1.8(D) inches
- Flap front with magnetic closure
- Removable and adjustable cross body strap (54cm)
- Aged brass hardware
- Leather zipper pull
- Interior zip pocket with Balenciaga embossed leather label
- 3 interior compartments
- 1 pocket inside flap
- Leather framed mirror
- Genuine imported soft crafted vintage lambskin.
Quality: OEM. Materials used are exactly same as the original ones.
What you see in the picture is exactly what you will receive.
Items 1 to 5 of 207 total